Pickup available at Shop location
Usually ready in 2-4 days
Innuos PULSE Music Streamer
Enjoy high-quality streaming with the Innuos Pulse. This compact and versatile music streamer delivers exceptional sound performance, effortless control with the Innuos Sense app, and seamless integration with your favorite streaming services. Rediscover your music with the Innuos Pulse.
The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
On Standalone mode, you are able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the centre of your audio system, enabling also to use the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You will benefit from all the features of the Sense App including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration including Artist Bios, Related Artists, Top Tracks and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums together with albums stored on a NAS for a unified Music Library
- Internet Radio with easy preset creation
- Ability to search tracks playing on Internet Radio / Radio Paradise on Streaming Services
- Fast Integrated Search through Streaming Services and music on a NAS
- Easy creation of playlists from multiple streaming services and music on NAS
- Possibility to integrate BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Curated and Configurable Smart Mixes based on your music
- Home Screen widgets on the app to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
On Endpoint Mode, the PULSE Network Players connect to a main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use that app to browse and play music on the Pulse Network Players.
The PULSE further adds to the PULSEmini by doubling RAM to 8GB for handling even larger music library databases and adds an AES/EBU output for further connectivity with audio systems.